Saturday, February 13, 2010

**UPDATED** Things I Want To Do Before I Die

  • Love my boys equally and have them know that
  • Go to a wine tasting
  • See a live polar bear
  • Water ski
  • Build a time capsule
  • Plant a tree
  • Take a long car trip witout whining :)
  • Hatch baby ducks
  • Learn to crochet
  • Dress very formally for something
  • Do something crazy that I would never do
  • Feel okay in public looking a hot mess
  • Have a huge food fight
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
  • REALLY help someone I have never met
  • Build a HUGE sandcastle on the beach
  • Take my kiddos to Disney World
  • Sing Christmas carols at a nursing home
  • Ski down a black ski run
  • Write and publish a book
  • Start a blog (check) :)
  • Intervene in and change a young person's life
  • Laugh with my boys until we ALL cry
  • Ski dive
  • Make my family proud
  • Cook a HUGE holiday meal by myself
  • Feel good in a bikini
  • See and hold my grandbabies
  • Own some sort of unusual animal
  • Go on a HONEYMOON (that we never got)
  • Go camping in a tent (I might change my mind on this later)
  • Volunteer for a cause I feel strongly about
  • Teach my boys empathy and compassion
  • Put all my recorded videos actually onto DVDs
  • See friends I thought I would never see again
  • Be an inspiration to someone
  • Watch a meteor shower
  • Dance as crazy as I want for as long as I want in public
  • Live in the country
  • Dress up like a clown and act silly
  • Buy an entire new wardrobe and not feel guilty
  • Get Lasik surgery
  • Do something really special to let my husband know HOW much I love and appreciate him
  • See my kids in a school play/event
  • Drive a tractor
  • Cook a meal out of a recipe book that looks like something I would never accomplish
  • Have my kids KNOW I will always be there for them and love them no matter what
  • Ride in an airplane
  • See a cavern/cave
  • Visit a national park
  • Play a practical joke on someone that is unforgettable
  • See my sister's children play with mine
  • Grow an awesome garden
  • Publish more research articles
  • Be surprised by someone else's kindness
  • Do a backflip on a trampoline
  • Befriend a foe
  • Learn the entire Thriller dance
  • Take a risk in the stock market
_______________________________________



2 comments:

  1. Great list, Heather. I've been meaning to learn the Thriller dance...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Keener just made fun of me for saying RIDE on an airplane instead of FLY on an airplane. lol

    ReplyDelete

count traffic